In a set
- 720x Coco Pellet discs 45mm 1 piece / Propagation 100% coco pellet Jiffy-7CPrice: 0,17 € / pcsProduct is unavailable.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Jiffy puffing coconut discs are used by producers around the world. The best choice for gardeners when propagating plants. This product has proven itself in production and has been providing a low-cost way of obtaining high-quality young plant material for many years. Products are tested and upgraded to ensure the highest quality. Experiments are carried out both in our own and independent laboratories, and research work is supported by the world's leading horticultural farms.
JIFFY 7C Coir discs (peat free, 100% coconut)
- made for sowing seeds and rooting cuttings with a sensitive root system
- made of 100% compressed coconut fiber (sustainable)
- disc dimensions: 45mm x 12mm
Made of pressed coconut fiber compact in a special casing. After soaking, the discs swell and create excellent conditions for seeds and seedlings to develop roots. Intended for plants with a sensitive root system and for crops that require a high level of aeration and porosity of the substrate. Jiffy-7C discs do not contain peat in their composition, they are produced entirely from coconut fiber, a by-product of the coconut industry. Thanks to this, Jiffy 7C drives are an ecological product - environmentally friendly.
Jiffy 7C is a container and substrate for rooting your cuttings in one. The mesh surrounding the substrate is a container and at the same time allows the roots to grow through. The casing, which is open to the air, allows the natural "pruning" of the roots growing out of the substrate and allows them to develop intensively inside the plug. This solution significantly increases the efficiency of root production, and thus shortens the rooting period. This effect increases the contact surface of the roots with the ground, which directly affects the speed of transport of water and nutrients right after transplanting the plant to its destination. An additional benefit of using Jiffy 7C is the possibility of planting after the appearance of the first roots protruding from the pellet, without having to wait for the formation of a full root ball.
How it works?
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy 7® completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.