In a set
- Garland electric propagator with heating - 4 trays Garland FAB4 37 x 22 x h18.5 cmPrice: 41,95 € / piece
- 24x Jiffy peat disc for 41mm sowing 1 piecePrice: 0,24 € / pcs
- LED bulb 18W E27 | specialist | for growthPrice: 37,20 € / piece
- Plagron Seedbooster Plus | germination stimulatorPrice: 17,63 € / piece
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
In our houses on window sills we have ideal lighting for the development of seedlings, but very often they are also cool and airy.
Every mini greenhouse is ideal for sowing larger seedlings that require a lot of space. The heated stand consists of a 13 watt carbon element that ensures even temperature distribution.
- Heated bowl with glass for planting/cloning plants
- Due to the tray dimensions, several propagator greenhouses can be placed in it.
- Waterproof floor for safe operation, alone or with propagators
- We attach 4 ventilated propagators to the shell, which fit perfectly into the shell
- The tray is combined with the supplied mini propagators or a propagator with the dimensions 37 x 22 x h18.5 cm
- Cloning and large-scale planting becomes much faster and easier
LED lamp 18 W
Power: 18 W
LED number of LEDs: 18x3W
Royal blue and blue
Input voltage: 85 V ~ 265 V
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
8 x 460 nm
9 x 430 nm
1x 410 nm
Seedbooster Plus is a strong and safe germination stimulator that not only speeds up the germination cycle in fresh seeds, but also restores the germination power of old seeds. Thanks to its innovative enzyme technology, Seedbooster Plus accelerates the germination cycle by 40%. In addition, Seedbooster Plus protects plants from harmful fungi and bacteria during the germination process.
- Seedbooster Plus can be used for any type of substrate.
- Use Seedbooster Plus during the growth phase for a great start.
Jiffy Swell pots/peat discs are used by manufacturers all over the world. The best choice for gardeners when growing plants. This product has proven itself in production and for many years has offered an inexpensive way of obtaining a young plant material of high quality. The products are tested and upgraded to ensure the highest quality. The experiments are carried out in both our own and independent laboratories and the research is supported by the world's leading horticultural companies.