Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can. Use throughout vegetative and flowering growth.
Foliar Application – CalMag can be used as a foliar feed to correct deficiencies relating to poor establishment or environmental problems. Add at a rate of 15mL/L and spray onto the leaves. Spray once per week until the issue is resolved. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
SHOGUN CalMag is an often overlooked addition to any feeding regime that can create huge improvements. Improving nutrient uptake and translocation of nutrients around the plant, SHOGUN CalMag massively enhances your plant’s ability to move and use other essential nutrient elements around as well as helping to facilitate many essential plant functions.
- Highly refined, plant available calcium and magnesium source.
- Also contains chelated iron, a micronutrient that often become deficient in certain growing conditions.
- Beneficial for coir growers during the vegetative period.
- Highly effective as a foliar application to treat preventable nutrient deficiencies.
- Facilitates many key plant functions including the production of Chlorophyll.
|Type of nutritions:|
|Type of cultivation:|