WWW.ultragrow.eu ONLINE SHOP
1. The Data Controller for the processing of data collected through the Website located at
www.ultragrow.eu is QUICKCLICK SPÓŁKA CYWILNA registered in the Business Activity Central
Register and Information Record (CEIDG) operated by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of
Poland, principal place of business and address for service: ul. Grochowska 23/31 mag i,
04-186 Warszawa, Poland, tax identification number NIP: 1132893780, statistical number REGON:
362209283, email address: email@example.com, telephone number: +48 534 700 035 hereinafter
referred to as “Data Controller” or “Service Provider”.
2. Personal data collected by the Data Controller via the website are processed in accordance with
the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on
the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation),
hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
section of the www.ultragrow.eu Terms and Conditions.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING. The Data Controller shall process a User’s personal
data in the following circumstances:
a) Account registration with ultragrow.eu, for the purpose of creation and management of an
individual User account, as set forth in article 6 section 1 letter (b) of the GDPR (performance
of the electronic services agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for
b) Order placement with ultragrow.eu, for the purpose of performance of the sales agreement as
prescribed under article 6 section 1 letter (b) of the GDPR (performance of the sales
c) Newsletter subscription, for the purpose of sending electronic marketing communications.
The data are processed only after a prior express consent is obtained from the User, in
accordance with article 6 section 1 letter (a) of the GDPR.
2. TYPE OF THE PERSONALL DATA PROCESSED. In order to:
a) register an account with www.ultragrow.eu the User submits:
Name and surname,
b) place an Order with www.ultragrow.eu the User submits:
Name and surname,
c) subscribe to a Newsletter the User submits:
Name and surname,
3. STORAGE PERIOD.
Personal data submitted by Users are retained by the Data Controller for the
following retention periods:
a) If the lawful basis is agreement performance: personal data are stored for as long as
necessary for the performance of an agreement, and thereafter until the expiry of any
statutory period of prescription or limitation. Unless a specific regulation provides otherwise
the limitation period is ten years, whereas for claims concerning periodical performances and
claims connected with conducting business activity – three years.
b) If the lawful basis is consent: personal data are stored until withdrawal of consent, and
thereafter until the expiry of any statutory period of prescription or limitation. Unless a
specific regulation provides otherwise the limitation period is ten years, whereas for claims
concerning periodical performances and claims connected with conducting business activity
– three years.
4. The Data Controller may collect additional User information, including, in particular: a User’s
computer IP address, the IP address of the internet provider, domain name, browser type,
duration of a visit, operating system.
5. The Data Controller may collect navigational data, including links and references followed by the
User or information about the User’s activity on the Website. The legal basis for such processing
is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (article 6 section 1 letter (f) of the GDPR), insofar
as this data is used to provide an easier access to the electronic services rendered via the
Website and to facilitate the functionality of these services.
6. Submitting personal data to www.ultragow.eu is voluntary.
7. The personal data collected via the Website is subject to automatic processing through profiling
if the data subject has consented to such processing (Article 6, section 1, point (a) of the GDPR).
As a result of profiling a profile is built of each data subject which enables the Data Controller to
take decisions concerning Users as well as to analyse or predict their personal preferences,
behaviours and attitudes.
8. The Data Controller shall take all reasonable steps to protect the interests of data subjects and
ensure that all data is:
a) lawfully processed,
b) obtained only for specified, lawful purposes, and not further processed in any manner
incompatible with those purposes,
c) factually correct, adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
stored in a form that permits identification of the data subject, for no longer than is
necessary for those purposes.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Users’ personal information is shared with third party services providers in connection with the
performance of the services rendered via www.ultragrow.eu. Depending on contractual
arrangements and circumstances, those third party services providers either process personal
data on the Data Controller’s instructions (processors) or themselves determine the purposes for
which and the manner in which personal data is processed (controllers).
2. The Users’ personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
RIGHT OF CONTROLL, ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION
1. Every User has a right to access and/or rectify his personal data as well as the right to
erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to
processing and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of
processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal basis for data subjects’ rights:
a) Access to personal data – article 15 of the GDPR
b) Rectification of personal data – article 16 of the GDPR,
c) Erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten) - article 17 of the GDPR,
d) Restriction of data processing – article 18 of the GDPR,
e) Data portability – article 20 of the GDPR,
f) Objection to processing – article 21 of the GDPR,
g) Withdrawal of consent to processing – article 7 section 3 of the GDPR.
3. The User may exercise his rights under point 2 by sending an email message to
4. If any request is received in relation to a data subject’s rights, the Data Controller must
comply with or refuse to act on a User’s request without delay but not later than within a
month of receiving the request. However, if a request is complex or if the Data Controller
receives a number of requests from the User, the Data Controller may extend the time to
respond by a further two months. If this is the case the Data Controller shall inform the User
within one month of receiving their request and explain why the extension is necessary.
5. If the data subject considers that, in connection with personal data relating to him or her
there is an infringement of the GDPR , the data subject may make a complaint to the
President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
2. Cookies are essential for the provision of services via the website. Cookies contain information
that is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and for the statistical analysis of
3. The website uses two types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies.
1.1. “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end-device until they
log out (leave the website).
1.2. “Persistent” cookies remain stored on the User’s device until deleted manually or
automatically after a set period of time.
4. This website www.ultragrow.eu uses its own cookies to provide information on how individual
Users interact with the Website. These files collect information about how Users use the website,
what type of website referred the User to ultragrow.eu, the frequency of visits and the time of
each visit. This information does not contain personal data and is used solely for statistical
analysis of website traffic.
5. The Data Controller uses third party cookies for the purpose of collecting general and anonymous
statistical data by means of Google Analytics, a web analysis tool (Data controller for third party
cookies: Google Inc. based in USA).
6. The User can adjust cookie permissions via options in their browser settings. More detailed
information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found in the browsers’
1. The Data Controller shall implement all necessary technical and organisational security measures
to safeguard the data during processing ensuring a level of security appropriate to the nature of
the data to be protected and, in particular, protect the data against unauthorised access,
takeover, processing in violation of law, alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The Service Provider shall take appropriate technical measures to safeguard the electronic
personal data against unauthorised interception or modification.
Conditions for the www.ultragrow.eu online Shop shall apply, as well as the Regulation (EU)
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and applicable provisions of Polish law.