Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
EC PORTABLE MEASURING INSTRUMENT MODEL: MW302
Robust electronic EC measuring device with LCD display
(to measure the nutrient content of the solution)
In hydroponics, this tool allows you to check if the plants have already absorbed nutrients and then replace the solution.
It also makes it easier to create your own nutrient solution composition (without using the fertilizer manufacturers' tables) and minimizes the risk of "burning" plants from fertilizer overdosing
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS :
- The meter is compatible with a 9V battery. Slide the flap on the back of the instrument and insert the batteries according to the poles.
- Connect the probe to the instrument by aligning the connector ends.
- Make sure the meter has been properly calibrated before taking a measurement. (see "Calibration Procedure")
- Immerse the tip of the EC probe (approx. 4 cm) in the solution. If possible, use a plastic container to minimize EMC interference.
- Switch the instrument on (ON) with the ON/OFF button.
- Wait until the temperature sensor has reached thermal equilibrium before taking the measurement.
- Switch the instrument off (OFF) after the measurement. The probe should be cleaned and dried well. You can use alcohol for better cleaning.
NOTE: Always use the calibration table on the packaging of the calibration solution
- Clean the probe with alcohol and let it dry.
- Open the calibration solution container (see "Specification") and submerge the probe, knowing that the metal tips are completely submerged.
- Wait until the heat balance is reached and the measured value is stable.
- Use a screwdriver to adjust the calibration knob on the back of the instrument so that the value is displayed
1.4 mS/cm = 1400 uS/cm (unless otherwise stated in the table on the calibration liquid)
- At this stage the calibration is complete and the instrument is ready for use.
- It is recommended that the instrument be recalibrated once a month and when the battery or probe is replaced.
When the batteries are almost exhausted, the instrument displays a "V".
If the battery low indicator appears, you have approximately 50 hours remaining. Weak batteries can cause the instrument to display incorrect readings.
It is recommended to systematically replace the batteries. Batteries can only be changed in a safe place. It has to be a 9V battery. Turn off the instrument, slide the door down, and replace the 9V battery with a new one. We need to make sure that the battery is inserted according to the poles. Then we close the hatch again.
RANGE/RESOLUTION 0 to 10.0 mS/cm/0.1 mS/cm
ACCURACY (approx. 25 ° C) ± 0.2 full scale value
CALIBRATION SOLUTION 1.41 mS/cm (M10031B)
CONDUCTIVE PROBE SE520
ENVIRONMENT 0 to 50 ° C, max. 95% relative humidity
BATTERY TYPE 1 x 9 V
BATTERY LIFE approx. 300 hours
DIMENSIONS 145 x 80 x 40 mm
WEIGHT 220 g (with battery)
Built-in microprocessor for quick and accurate measurement
Replacement electrodes available on request
Electrode guarantee: 6 months
Electrode value: 1-2 years
Slim and compact - 145 x 80 x 40 mm
Calibration fluids are required for proper use and calibration: 1413 μS/cm and for cleaning and storing electrodes
-Battery (standard 9V)