Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Dual-purpose: incorporate flavor AND humidity control.
Terpenes are natural compounds that give plants their distinctive aromas and flavors. At Integra, our terpenes are botanically sourced, standardized for potency, food-grade safe, and Safe Terpene Certified - which means our Boost® Terpene Essentials are tested using advanced analytical methods to ensure they do NOT contain heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, and mycotoxins.
WHAT IS INTEGRA BOOST® TERPENE ESSENTIALS?
Our Boost Terpene Essentials line includes some of the most popular isolates: linalool, limonene, myrcene, humulene, beta-caryophyllene, pinene, and terpinolene.
We still use our trusted salt-free, non-toxic, plant-based humidity control formula, but have also added botanically sourced terpenes to the packs, so that you can infuse your herbal product with the distinct aromas and flavors of your favorite terpene.
These packs have a dual-purpose: incorporate flavor/sensory enhancing botanical terpenes into your products AND humidity control.
Unlike regular, unflavored Integra Boost® packs, the Boost® Terpene Essentials line will alter the aromas and flavors of your product. These changes are normal and expected - this means your product is absorbing/infusing with the terpene.
- Calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, mildly sedating
- Aroma of Summer berries and citrus gardens
- Light citrus and sweet pine flavor
- Source from Apples, cumin, sage, rosemary, tea tree, pine trees, parsley, nutmeg
HOW TO USE
1. Remove the pack from the outer clear wrapper.
2. Place herbal product and Integra Boost® Terpene Essentials pack together in an airtight container & seal.
3. Wait 24-72 hours for the initial terpene infusion to occur.
4. After infusing, replace the pack with a non-flavored 55% or 62% RH Boost Pack to preserve flavor & freshness long-term.
5. The Terpene Essentials Pack can be used up to 3 times if it’s stored in an airtight container between infusions.